- Communicate with project coordinators to understand clients’ requirements and needs.
- Analyze and evaluate current business flow and convert to system design.
- Identify new system requirements.
- Studies system feasibility.
- Provide assistance in both high-level design and low-level design.
- Controls solution by establishing specifications and coordinating production with developers.
- Involve and track progress of active projects.
- Develops solution by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions.
- Provides reference by writing documentation.
- Review requirements and design test scenarios.
- Execute task on software usability.
- Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs and usability.
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the design team.
- Interacting with clients to understand product requirements.
- Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
- A team player
- Analytical to solve problems
- Able to translate business process into system flow
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Have a strong communication skill
- Have at least 2 years’ experience as a System Analyst or similar role
- Having practical knowledge of programming languages is a plus